So guys I decided to come back to blogging after failing much in life. If there is one thing I like, it would be to write shit. I've been through much since I last wrote and when I read my last post it all seemed to petty. So yeah. You live and you learn. I've definitely been humbled by providence in life.
I plan to keep things short.
Thoughts for the day: everyone makes mistakes, but who will confess/admit them and make necessary changes? Something work related where I felt pressured but as far as I know, the way I work is totally different from theirs. So I think little of their judgments. But the judgment being coming from a superior, it does affect me somewhat.
Next up, I was on tinder (looking for love) and I match this girl who described herself as a 'sapiosexual'. I know what is sex but with is sapiosexual? As she advised in her bio, I googled that shit up and learn some new tricks to deal with sapiosexuals;
1) be a fucking Grammar Nazi or die trying
2) Be a tale-bearer
3) be the thinker like the statue
4) Ask relevant questions to show interest and to show you are not stupid
5) Plan fucking unique dates.
P.s. Blame Jimmy Zhang for my vulgarity spike. Bugger puts dope on utube.
xPeace
No comments:
Post a Comment