Friday, 16 November 2018

Shit happens

So, here I am, sitting in the cool of the night (well, midnight actually) looking at the stars and writing this post.
I've just made it back from my first party. Sadly, with regrets. I decided to step out of my comfort zone by attending this party which my parents would not approve of. I was always the good kid in class, doing what teachers/parents tell me and vice versa. I just knew my parents will never let me go attend a night party. And my introversion just strengthened that belief. Here I was clocked out of work and went home. I just decided to go for it. I took the time to get ready and went. I took my dinner before the event because I knew I'd be drinking. After dinner I went to the place but I forgot to ask the reception to put me on the waiting list and I ignorantly lined up.
There was this girl infront of me and I initiated a conversation. I forgot her name though. She was studying Mass com and working as an editor for CanLaw YouTube videos regarding politics and legal issues. She live in Gombak and she drove to the party to see Talitha Tan despite none of her friends came along. We went in but since I wasn't on the waiting list, I had to wait till the waiting list ends. It was a long wait but I was excited. Just when things were looking up, I received a call that turnt me down low. I lost my mood to party and when I got back to the party, the girl was already vibing while I'm so out of sync. I grab a beer and tried to vibe but I did not notice her bailing and I never got her contact. I wonder if there's any chance to see her again. Haha.
This proved that one call can fuck me up. I'm weak like that. This was a cockblock story and it is a true one.
At the end of the day, should I get mad at the caller? At myself? Or should I have ignored the call and vibe with the people there? This my first party and I still did not get drunk. Fight me.
Hope I grow more balls for a better tomorrow.

Peace out.

Edit: I initially thought to share to people about my passion for yes theory, that was a no go. There were famous people around as well but I sticked to myself after that call. All my lessons on women were not practiced.. Wth did I do tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment