Thursday, 8 November 2018

Hope.

After my last post, I have met up with an old friend of mine. We talked lots but I gathered a few notable lessons from the session.
Despite being elder than me, my friend has the will to be constantly learning from the best. To be good at something, humble ourself and ask questions. Be a fool once, don't be a fool for life.
Appreciation for family. In my day and age, I tend to find myself overly prioritizing friends and relationships. My senior friend has a regret that parents wishes could not be fulfilled with current remunerations. The dream was to bring parents on overseas trip. And the tables were turned making me ashamed at my choices.
I also watch YouTube recently tuning in to Jimmy Zhang and Yes Theory. They really inspire me to do and say what is in my heart. To open up to endless possibilities and to believe in them.
I began to think that the problems I faced in life are not meant to stop me but to make me stronger.
It is one thing to know that as a fact, but another thing to live it out and experience it. Setbacks are not a dead end but a detour, make it a part of your journey.
Lastly, I'd like to add, do not fear your boss because he/she is also human (prone to error, emotional, etc). Time to wake up, go out and live your dreams.

-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment