Thursday, 15 November 2018

The calm before the storm

This is probably an overused title for blogposts or maybe it's just me. Haha. Now I'm getting that feeling. That something great is about to happen soon. Just a week ago I felt like shit and the most boring person in Malaysia as I didn't have things to do. When I start appreciating things around me, I noticed that, I do have things happening in my life, and I can create things too if there are none. So I went and put myself in bind to go with a hi-bye friend to check out a local event. And also organize a soon to materialized road trip. I don't know how or when yet but I just know, it's coming.
Besides that I do have my job as a comforter to my depressed friends. Depressions should never be taken lightly. I learnt that the hard way and I never took them lightly anymore. I'm doing all I can to rid depression - sometimes i wonder if I'm doing it right or does it even need to be gotten rid of???
There are so many things I have yet to know, but it is not up to me to decide. I'm just a supporter. I give as much as I can, that's what I do. Not much of the prodigal I'd say. Life didn't turn out the way I thought it would when I started this blog with this name. But it's a journey, my journey.

P. S. If you feel u have nothing to do, go on an adventure, explore areas in your country. You never know what new experience awaits.

xPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment