Wednesday, 8 February 2012

We, the Dogs of Admiral...

There exists a viral social ranking in the eyes many people today. People stipulate expeditions with those of the lower echelon of the ranks to insure their personal essence is not neglected. Once a person of greater existence appears, often we don't give a second thought of demolishing the pioneers but try to make up by leashing the prior. Nobody will probably read this what more understand what I express here today because people nowadays never really gave a sincere thought for others.

Yesterday was one hell of a day. It is fit to say all my plans fell to a ruin. Rome was not built in a day but neither was it demolished in a day! As usual, I was utterly neglected by human beings of the higher echelon, so as they think about themselves. For me, of a truth I am lowest pariah ever known. I was left all the liberty to analyse the real event which were occurring in front of me.

So, there's was this girl, an acquaintance of my friend. She was an average okay girl except for her pungent repelling attitude. I was okay with her, I think... So, her sibling came to surprise her seeing it was her nativity. The weird thing is, everybody is like celebrating for the latter instead of the obvious subject of the day. Of course, the latter was one of fairer complexion, but I what find behind the beautiful covers of this book is just an aggravated monster of what was seen in the subject.

As, I went on, I start to ponder how does this even relate to myself. Yes, to be frank, I was struck not once by the mere presence. The change to the environment was amazingly bold and showed much legal faith [ which I dearly lack =( ]. Is this the finger of God? to show me my lacking and unbelief? Only two will ever know this; one being the prodigal himself and, two, the Father. This is something I need to put more time into, just between me and Him..

Unfortunately, when I started to run out of things to think about, I started thinking negative thoughts which might be very true objectively. I felt I do not belong to this group I currently follow. Maybe like my literature, I belong in solitude and oblivion for a longer time that I really wanted to be. Probably, I'm the only FE isolated from my own kind. I've been too much attached to this current group that I have to admit that I've neglected my FE buds, not to mention my people. I should be a vagabond by now. I don't know why I still even follow this group now. Even today, I felt really left out. Firstly, I've got no money for fancy eatery. Boing. Then, I waited more than 1 hour doing nothing but pure waiting. Too many sad thing happened which I do not want to record - don't wanna be sad.

Well, that last paragraph was really in a mess. It explains the condition of my head right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment