On Friday 17th Feb 2012, I went to campus on my own as I have morning class. I was quite upset that day because I was unable to surprise a friend as many have rejected her offers recently. She made a trip to McDonalds in the wee hours of the morning, and I really wanted to go (although I didn't really told anyone). Well, I started finding something to blame on and I guess I picked the wrong thing. The whole thing backfired and I lost a lot of time. To tell the truth, till now I'm having trouble recovering from that.
Something happened that day. As I arrived at my classroom, it was still filled with the previous class and I had to wait for them to go out. When I was supposed to enter the class, I forgot that I had my keys in my hand and left it on the bench outside the classroom. After that class, I met some friends who were having class in the same room but they soon left for their class was starting. I went to my bike and realise the keys wasn't where it supposed to be. So, I think what should I do? I went back to search the place and ask the ICT office nearby but to none avail. I then saw the cleaning mak cik and ask her if she cleaned upstairs. She immediately mention of the keys that a student took it and told her to leave it with him as he will deal with it. She pointed to me the class the student was in. I went there and look inside. I was a computer lab with many diferrent students. First of all I was a business student and secondly I can't speak chinese fluently. I waited for the class to end and asked a few who were exiting but no one noticed my keys. Some didn't came out so I overcame my fears and went in to ask the students one by one in chinese. Finally I found my keys but he told me that it was the auntie who asked him to keep it.
I realize people are always in the blame game and always finding escapes with excuses but the one thing lost and now found is all that matters to me. I don't blame anyone of them but myself. I was struck and felt a sense of guilt mixed with gladness that I found my keys.
Later on, I went on my own for the day and bumped into several friends and went with them though I still can't sync with them. (they walk much too slowly) The other group arrive later on at the venue of next class and most of them weren't interested in interacting with me. I don't blame them, I just bear with it for now. Last class came soon and the group I was travelling with signed and left but I stayed infront. I left after the class was done and arrived home to see nobody's home.
I fell asleep in the noon and missed the dinner I agreed to go to. When I look outside, it's the same. This means Xavier came back and didn't do much. His room was dark. I eventually went to sleep as well.
Saturday 18th, having replacement class in the morning - got up early and went out of room but Xavier was not ready and I waited for him till 7.50+ although class was at 8am. We went to campus together and talked bit but as I said, yet to fully recover. Japanese class was a pain but I felt I was really wasting my time. I saw Suzane Erica but soon, she was 'covered' with guys. There's this girl in Japanese class I find kinda interesting and I wanna know her but I was wasting time and wasted my chance as I walked out the hall without saying hi. geeshhh... And to think next monday I can't attend Jap class...Sayang2...==
well the other classes (QT2) were really boring although Miss Tan tried her best to make it interesting. We ditched the first lecture and had sometime for bonding but not so effective as yet I guess. Second half was mostly dominated by the other eNd. So, rested awhile, woke up to realise got ditch for jogging session with the eNd, ate with eNd and problematic cycle back because of the eNd was near.
I felt Xavier was once again falling for the girl he once fell for but swang the other side when distance became a matter. I am going to confront him now...
No comments:
Post a Comment