Monday, 6 February 2012

Turning the tides

Well, in my last post I clearly swore with the intention of never to blog again.. But guess what, I'm back..

After reading a couple of blogs, I guess my quest for life re-animated. These blogs records a person's feelings, which I believe leads to the depths of their core. I've seen different blogs. One that try to boast and pump one's self belief and self appreciation like a puff fish.

Others are meant to be tool to change the outside, bring to changes to people they truly care about. To make life a better place. To be happy. But I see both are very much pregnant with the sole purpose of fulfilling oneself. I can't say that I exclude myself from this hypothetical equation. I cannot lie, I am in fact one of the most evil as stated by someone I met recently.


I am the greedy dog who lost his bone because of his own reflection in the river..

No comments:

Post a Comment