Yo! It's been awhile since I last penned my thoughts. Many things happened but none made me intrigued enough to come here. Well, one poignant moment I went through since last exam period was the break that came after it. It was the first time I tried using the Express Rakyat coach to return to me home. Seems a simple enough task for university undergrads, no? But guess what, I failed. In the end, t'was my parents who came to fetch me when I was lost somewhere in Klang. Oh yeah, and I found out my previous house there, was sold. I guess I made my parents quite mad and they send me back to Kampar all the way after the Sabbath.
Then began the part 2 of my quest. I made my way out once again to take a 4am train just to join my friends in KL on their one day trip to Genting Highlands. Crazy huh? I went without my parents' consent. Opps.. I was still a minor then. But well, I came back in one piece! =E I wouldn't be writing this otherwise...
Nothing interesting there though. The rides I thought was scary turn out to be a party crasher. No Fun. I guess I had my expectations too high. Maybe I was thinking like, "If I get to Genting, I'll be like out of Malaysia! =D" Truly Asia. Well, I had a good walk though, walking round and round, up and down. Hmm, try guessing my favourite ride; I'm thinking you'll not get it right at first try. haha. It's that wierd a ride..
Back to Kampar right after the trip and face a little of the music. (gotta give credit to my brother; he turned out to be a matured guy, helping me tone down the music when I needed it most. LOL) Then was the missing era. People don't wanna end their breaks and return to reality. I had my though times too. Not a sharing material. haha. Then it went on to like "new sem, new style" kinda mood. People barely leaving their comfort zones coming back with bolder fashion statements to give a new feel to Uni life. Me? I didn't change one bit. =P
I had some time reminiscing about life and how it has treated me. How I was born to be a PE. Seeing how much it affected others made me cringe in their craven fear. When I came to it, I realized that I wasn't affected as bad as them. Now, I realized that I don't even care. Except for in my courting quests, which I am currently disengaged from, I have no worries about it at all. =)
Had some fun with Chai Ling birthday. But I don't think it has ended at all. The fun continues. As long as I'm in the zone, I'll not let the crimson phoenix die down.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, my solo venture to Cameron! I wouldn't call it solo anymore because I realized that I wouldn't be able to make it alone. People knew I went there although I kept my peace.. o.0 wierd. Well, there was the girl who (I didn't get her name) helped me out from New Town to Kampar. From then on, t'was smooth sailing le me in Godspeed. =) Bro send me back, didn't realize I dropped my wallet from the horror of not getting your calls answer no matter how long you wait. Fell asleep calling. too.... tired...
Well, I've been having my share of fun here and there. A little busy with my path I chose for uni but nothing pass bearable. Made friends, lost a few. All in all, what I can say is that I'm still living my life. I've told people that nothing will remain unchanged but everything is still the same. A paradox for the beholder.
No comments:
Post a Comment