Well, it's the infamous examination period which we are going through right now. Just days away from freedom yet the torture is almost unbearable, given the amount of dels bore by our fragile units today. Yet within life, there are endless possibilities and what I know is that I am ever learning. From my surroundings, from my friends, from those people who revolve around my life and not to forget, my own selfish self. (haha)
Today was a normal day without papers for me because my papers are mostly crammed towards the end of this grueling period. I dowanna make this post like a simple diary entry or log of what I did, so, I'll not be spilling the details but the main point only. So, what I learnt today was that those having the highest potential to abuse and take you for granted are actually those around you. To be precise, those who are closest to you. Those people constantly grow closer and till a stage where there is no more that much care for each other like before. They start treating you like you're all fine and and they are the only ones in the relationship that needs help. Well, the truth is, most of us have our own problems. Though diverse, it's still there. You just don't see it so well anymore because we lose our sensitivity as time passes.
So, there's that, and on the other hand, I also didn't lose sight of myself and how I am reacting to this. What are my inner struggles and depth of despair? Why is it so hard to help out someone else? Is it because I am the only one who successfully alienated myself from negative influence although the other let his mouth rumble on without proper actions? Why must there always be a reward for helping someone? All these things troubled my heart much as the world filled with so much of the 21st century affluence and their hypocrisy run rampant. I can prove people wrong time and times again but they're just so stubborn and rebellious. Till it affected me and made me blunt and useless.
I see the lamentations of the Earth. I feel them. So much deceit. So much unruly wrath. So much beastly covetousness. Such utter slothfulness. The ugly pride rearing it head in public. The silent lusts from the dark rooms with locked doors. Those catholical envy from hearts abyss. The gluttony from ones own mouth.
Oh that one would meet salvation in these last of the last days!
No comments:
Post a Comment