Friday, 15 June 2012

Love? Another Chapter...

What do you do when your first love rejects you?

You move on? You get back at him/her?

Well, I guess a true answer would be you still love her.
If it ever was purely true love, you'll never get over it. It ain't something you can just erase from the rest of your life. She/He will forever remain a fact in your story, a colour in your bigger picture of Life.

Me? I am yet to find mine.

I've seen some who charge at their romantic desires and dreams like the bull against the red cloth matadors wave. Eventually, people get hurt. Relations crack. Crumpled papers which cannot be restored. A very sad sight to behold indeed.

Then again, there are those who play a very tactical game. They may succeed here and there but once they meet their first love, all the strategies come to naught. They themselves melt in the love's presence. Nonetheless, they hurt on an equal scale as the chargers. There still male homosapiens.




But why did I start this post with a question? Why did I answer it myself? This is because recently (a few minutes ago) I realized something is constantly changing so that things will stay the same. Truly a paradox in motion. I began to ask myself why. If I asked the host, I know I'll never get a true answer. Neither will I if I kept it to myself. Finally, I came up with this theory instead. Theories might not always be true as it requires many experimentation but still deserve a place in my gallery.

Watch how the lack of love wrecks up ones life when the urge of unconditional love overflowing on the inside. Watch people's biased manipulation of the portions of attention they give. Watch the love of one who lost everything when he/she found the one most important.

Well, I can never give the full truth to this multifaceted topic. Thus, the title. Just another chapter to add to my book of mortal affections and emotions. =) .pEace.

PS. The former was written as a tribute to you, Mr. LS ;-)



a nice comic on the flo recently

No comments:

Post a Comment