A whole load of new things just bombarded my life. An retracting person, a volatile scatter brain, a genius, friends with issues and ultimately: assignments, of which I can't see the end even at the horizon! At least it gave something to write about (if not to think).
Let's take a number and each will have a piece. A genius; this is the time of my life, being able to meet one in person. Many labeled themselves genius (including me at points where I was most stupido) or are labeled by others (in personal perceptions, mostly in relation to one's self) and don't produce the minimum requirements. But for the first time in my life, I saw a real-life genius. Of course, I'd be jealous here and there but respect and admiration filled my heart. (no homo.) At the same time, I was made to see the wide gap in between us; how I'd never think of ever reaching the same plateau. Oh how it divides, the wisdom which proliferates. How many of you would reject a dinner with the genius? Imaginations are running wild, from fantasies to obliqueness.
Next, the scat. A person who is consistently sensitive, especially emotionally - rampaging at times, do you know that lion eats grass sometime ago? Persistantly hypoc but also persistantly tries. I must sound like I'm describing 'Inflation'. LoL. Just too volatile to decipher. There are times I would give up without a fight but then, WWJD? Yeah right! as if. but recently I just let it go. It's just exorbitant.
Retractor. He sounds like a marvel supervillian. Or an Expendable. Well, the thing is, he is literal monyet buruk siku. He once tried hard to be someone who cares. Someone who is actually a part of the team. But when sun rose, he withered away. He just not him anymore. Or to be more precise, he returned to the real him. He was like that. and he liked it before. he probably likes it now. Hair porblem? Or attitude problem? Or both? Always living on others positive externalities (I am an economics student anyways). Try to put the resources you have to good use for once. LoL. You'll never guess who I am talking about.
Generally all of us has issues. I can't even deal with mine, what right do I have to speak about other's. That what you may think. But if that's the way the world was, it never would have progressed. Not one bit. Well, all of us has weaknesses (even the genius, I would know ;]) but if we were to remain silent, that in itself is our problem. I am not sure what I speak of - try to contribute some of your brain juices by commenting here. Definitely would appreciate it! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment