To be honest, I've never hated blogging. I just felt there was more important things to do. You know, the so called "busy" life of a bachelor. Games. Movies. Series. Sleeeeeeeeep.
-_______-
Now that I've begin to ditch the gaming scene and the busy part of my university life was over, I came back here. Surprise! Well, I did not prodigalize here on a whim though. There was one motivation on facebook on why the writer thinks I should blog. The link is provided below (if you're ever interested to read it).
Anyways, I've always been forgetful. My alternative name was named after "forgeting the (bitter) past". And all I do is forget the past. Well, most of it. I have this friend who I call to have 500 terrabytes (TB) or memory brain power. He remembers points in time where I totally forgot like something a girl said a year ago to then time when he was still dependent on his mother's mammary capabilities. He seems to have the whole space-time continuum down. He is able to work on games for a long period of time, getting better the more time he spent on it even if he stopped playing for years. Hell, if I start playing Mario now, I'll virtually jump right off a cliff. I realized that I've been spending quite some time on trying to bring out something quite simple actually. All I wanted to say in this paragraph is that I won't be writing something happen far in the past because of the simple reason of my messed but space-time continuum, in terms of my unreasonably short memory (which is also another reason for me to blog).
Watching certain movies and many serials made me to realize that people are often compensating for something they lack. Somethings just can't be changed given the circumstances they're in. And I start to wonder, I'm definitely having some lacking in my life. Maybe you can say that I have a number of lackings, quite serious ones at that but what am I doing to actually compensate for them? One troubling lacking that I have is a physical one that I am constantly conscious of. Am I tall because of that? Do I have average stats because of that? Suddenly I thought of one thing that made me think that it was my compensation. Ma eyes! Dayum in my community, it's unique to have eye colours other than black. My eyes turn out to be a little more brown than the status quo. I admit, it has granted me a good amount of recognition. I'm proud of it, but sometimes, I wish that I am all normal. Yes, I'd give away my eye colour to get everything back to normal - at least physically. Then I start to wonder what are my beard compensating for? hmmm... I wonder.
well, today I slept in a little longer than I should have. It was not without reason. I was having this dream every cherry bachelor in his 20s would fancy. There was this girl. She wasn't a perfect girl (I'm not perfect myself) but I was attracted to her. There were subtle infirmities in her eyes but I love them all the same. She's a girl who I'd pass on in my full consciousness but I find myself sub-consciously flirting with her. We were like the "Romeo & Juliet" of my dream. Forbidden but strong love existed. Wierd things happens in dreams. She was using a Colgate branded lipstick and my lips turn sticky after a smooch. I jokingly said that it was her only flaw and if she fixed that, I'll go on a forth date with her. She smiled and then I woke up. It is dreams like this that keep me in bed a little while longer. Yet a little sleep, yet a little slumber. Tossing and turning, all in effort to continue the dream but alas, a dream remains one....until I make it come true. But a dream will never come true unless I wake up and get things done. So here I am to record my motivation this day, so the future me can come back and get re-motivated by the past me.
I read a post of a pick up artist saying that pick up artistry makes you the loneliest because you make yourself immune to the feelings that naturally come to you when with someone you really like. Don't judge a book by it's cover. It is highly likely that the opposite of what you judge is true.
Check out this short article(s):
15 Reasons I Think You Should Blog
http://www.becomingminimalist.com/15-reasons-i-think-you-should-blog/
The Science of Seduction: What I learned from the summer I spent as a pick up artist
http://elitedaily.com/dating/the-science-of-seduction-my-summer-as-a-pick-up-artist/
No comments:
Post a Comment