Thursday, 29 March 2012

What Moon Talking Means To Me...

"I know you are somewhere out there, somewhere far away" is the first line of Bruno's epic song. He sings of someone he once knew, longing for her while he is conscious. He thought probably the moon would be the same one as the one she is looking at. Truly a romantic scene to be in. =)

Sadly, I'm not in such a state. In fact, I just lost everything I've ever built in the past two semesters. All the social shit I've dreamt of fulfilling my uni life crumbled. I'm just not someone who can own a huge web like my idols. haha. That was a nice (stupid) dream I had, still it remained as a dream. Many try to read my blog to understand me. "My neighbors think I'm crazy, they don't understand". But then again, it's better you don't understand, yea? you already have enough problems on your own. Everyone has.

Yes, back to the topic. I'm alone. and that's why i talk to the moon. In ever hoping that a girl is out there, on the other side. All the others who were in my so-called 'bromance' life are out dating girls, making their respective pre-emptive strikes. And what am I doing? typing out this blog. You know what, I am afraid. afraid of the image of FA,
the crying potato. What are people's response to his cry? They laugh at him.. For me, I kinda feel pity for the guy but now, even more as the image of me in his shoes was ever more clear.

It's almost past one year now and I'm still at the crossroad of moving on to the next board and falling back to square one. Stuck between an epic fail social life and failure in academic achievements. They are somewhat related. Social life is dealing with your feelings. Gives you a feeling of satisfaction deep inside. Make you feel you're needed, you belong to someone. These feelings cannot be thrown away even as we strive for academic excellence.

Well, I got too much caught up trying to balance up my social life and now my studies are suffering. And my recent mistake due to my own self-consciousness destroyed every social thread I've ever spun. I should have be myself all the time instead of trying to be someone I am not

No comments:

Post a Comment