If Life Runs on Money, Quickly Spend That Money When You Are Young - So You Can Return Before You Are Old~
Monday, 26 September 2011
A New Room
sigh.. today was a really down day.. the rain came down a lot of times.. and I feeling kinda down..nobody is probab;y reading this and I'm not even looking at the screen while I am typing this.. But I've finish the process of moving to a new room.. all the packing, carrying, cleaning.. unpack- remake a home out of scratch... sigh all that done, yet I'm not satisfied.. something is missing..
I wanna be like someone I admire.. having no worries of BGR coz I'm really entangled in this issue lately.. I just wanna enjoy life and do everthing out there. but now, I'm just down.. hope things get better soon...
Quest
Location:
Kampar, Perak, Malaysia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment